Building on Atlanta’s national leadership, ABBC is a city-led program using collaborative engagement and data driven approaches to create meaningful change in the built environment to result in economic and community advancement.
- Increase square feet of participation 20% by 2020*
- Increase engagement of existing participants by 20% by 2020*
- Targeted support for those not yet achieving 20% goals
- Add Wellbeing and Waste Management
Additional Target Audiences
- Multifamily, hospitality & restaurants
How are we addressing equity?
- Target Affordable Housing Multifamily properties for participation end of year 2017
- Focus outreach and recruitment to small business owners with 2.0
- Qualifier for Wellbeing and Material Management includes non-profits, small business association members, and participants who have reached their 20% energy and water goals
What is success of program?
Meet percentage goals outlined by 2020
ABBC Program Scope:
Education, Technical Assistance, Recognition, Mentorship, Enhanced sponsorship
For more information, please click here to sign up for updates.